Monday, July 8, 2013

don't speak













pics by: may



What am I wearing?

T-Shirt from H&M
Pants from Topman
   Shoes from H&M
Hat from H&M 




Follow me on my Facebook page
Click here to enter
and also on Instagran- bennybriga
     



Just a month my blog celebrates one year and is undoubtedly exciting news!

Meets another two weeks when I get a summer vacation with my favorite friends, until 
then enjoy ♥ ♥



בעוד חודש בדיוק הבלוג שלי חוגג שנה וזוהי ללא ספק בשורה מרגשת!
נפגש בעוד שבועיים כשאחזור מחופשת קיץ עם החברים האהובים שלי, עד אז תהנו♥♥









3 comments:

  1. cool outfit...interesting mix, those formal looking shoes with shorts...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have amazing, cool style! The song from No doubt I love, :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That top is awesome!

    Corinne x
    www.skinnedcartree.com

    ReplyDelete