Thursday, August 8, 2013

!My blog celebrates one year




When I look back on my life, it's not that I don't want to see things exactly as they happened.
It's just that i prefer to remember them in a artistic way.
And truthfully, the lie of it all is much more honest, because I invented it.
Memories are not recycled like atoms and particles in quantum physics.
They can be lost forever.
It's sort of like my past is an unfinished painting; and as the artist of that painting, I must fill in all the ugly holes and make it beautiful again.
It's not that i've been dishonest, it's just that I loathe reality.




pics by: May Levy \ Benny Briga


My dear readers, it's surely an happy and big news, my blog

 celebrate a year!! A year of fashion, photoshoots, launches,

fashion shows and a lot of experiences and new 

friendships.

It was an amazing and crazy year that past so fast because

 of you. without you, my dear readers, It wasn't all worth.

 Thank you so much about all the views, the comments and

 the support. I appreciate every one of you for the cheer and 

the promulgation! I made for you a short summary of my 

most viewed looks and a video that shows who I really am.




קוראים יקרים שלי, זו ללא ספק בשורה משמחת וגדולה, הבלוג שלי חוגג שנה שלמה!
שנה שלמה של אופנה, צילומים, השקות, תצוגות והמון חוויות וחברויות חדשות!
זו שנה מדהימה ומטורפת שעברה כל כך מהר בזכותכם, אבל בלעדכם צופים שלי כל זה לא היה שווה.
תודה רבה על הצפיות , התגובות והתמיכה בבלוג שלי, אני מעריך כל אחד ואחת מכם על הפרגון וההפצה!
הכנתי לכם סיכום קצר של הלוקים הנצפים ביותר שלי בשנה האחרונה, וכמובן, איך לא סרטון שמציג לכם מי אני באמת.



♥♥♥My first video







8 comments:

  1. יאאא.. מזל טוב!!!! חגיגות שנה לבלוג המהמם ולילד עם הסטייל ההורס!

    אתה אלוף!!! יש לך סטייל מטורף ובלוג מהמם שאני מתה עליו ברמות!

    נשיקות!!!
    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just came back from a mini break. Congratulations on reaching your first year of blogging, :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy anniversary! The video is cute, you have extra like from me on youtube.
    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow... congrats to you and to your blog. you have amazing style throughout the year!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy bloganiversary;)
    congrats!
    lots of love and kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com

    ReplyDelete