Monday, September 2, 2013

A Ferris wheel


I won't let the time corrupt my memories












What am I wearing

 Shirt from H&M
Pants from Vintage
Shose from Vintage 
 Cap from H&M
Bag from Vintage  




Follow me on my Facebook page
Click here to enter

and also on Instagranbennybriga




.To view on my first YouTube video click here
לצפייה בסרטון היוטיוב הראשון שלי לחצו כאן.









ביום רביעי הקרוב חוגגים את ראש השנה, אז שתהיה לכולנו שנה טובה ומוצלחת מלאה בהתחלות חדשות ואין ספור הצלחות בכל תחומי העניין שלנו! נפגש אחרי החג ועד אז תהנו ♥ ♥ 






12 comments:

  1. love the clothes, the photos and the concept for this shoot <3

    http://www.pinkoolaid.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. וואווו!!!! איך אני אוהבת משבצות.. ואיך אני אוהבת אותן עליך!
    צילומים מדהימים על רקע גלגל הענק! איזה שיחוק :)

    שתהיה שנה מלאה בטוב, בשיק וטעמים חדשים ומעניינים!


    נשיקות,
    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this blog! shall we follow by facebook and bloglovin?
    www.supongoestilo.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everything looks great! I haven't been on a Ferris wheel in a very long time, :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely pictures, nice and casual oufit.
    Hugs from Paris!

    Dusana :-)

    www.letnedni.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this photos, the scenery is amazing with the ferris wheel in the background, also nice shirt!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  7. really great shots!
    and i love your checked outfit!
    kiss,mary
    http://www.maryloucinnamon.com/

    ReplyDelete